Work one-on-one with a trainer from the convenience of your home!
Perfect for anyone who cannot fit a group class into their schedule, has a dog that struggles working near distractions, is reactive or aggressive.
What to expect from a private training package?
- Actionable training plan tailored to you and your dog’s needs
- One-on-one attention from your personal trainer
- Educational training resources
- Science based, positive reinforcement, fear-free, force-free certified trained professionals
- Email support between sessions
- Options for in-home or virtual training sessions
Read below to choose the right training package for your dog.
These lessons are great for both puppies and adult dogs working on basic skills like:
- Sit and down
- Stay and impulse control
- Leash walking
- Potty training
- Mouthing and puppy nipping
- Nuisance barking
- Inappropriate chewing
- And more
Most obedience training goals can be addressed in 3-6 sessions.
Are you interested in scheduling an obedience training consultation? Click here to get started!
These sessions are geared for dogs with serious behavioral issues like:
- Separation Anxiety
- Scared or skittish
- Resource guarding food, toys, people or places in the home
- Destructive behavior in the home
- Hard to control or unpredictable behavior on leash
- Fence reactivity or fence fighting
- Reactivity towards people or other dogs
- Aggression towards people or other dogs
- And more
A single behavior issue is typically addressed in 4-6 sessions. A dog with multiple behavior issues may need 6 or more sessions.
Are you interested in scheduling a behavior modification consultation? Click here to get started!